Zeroskills Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Mabinogi guild 'Zeroskills'

2 posters

hmmm lifes a bitch

Cruiz

hmmm lifes a bitch Empty hmmm lifes a bitch

Post  Cruiz Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 pm

well for some reason on monday me, cousin, and his gf all got kicked off mabi at the same time. couldnt get back on it kept saying server cannot be reached even tho there was nothing wrong with the internet. tried restarting the pcs and modem/router, also tried reinstalling but that didnt work either. anyway im homeless atm so idk when i'll be coming back on again. i dont got anywhere to go so yea... gl with things and i guess i'll cya if i ever get on again. take care guys
    Dukebao
    Dukebao
    Admin

hmmm lifes a bitch Empty Re: hmmm lifes a bitch

Post  Dukebao Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Cruiz wrote:well for some reason on monday me, cousin, and his gf all got kicked off mabi at the same time. couldnt get back on it kept saying server cannot be reached even tho there was nothing wrong with the internet. tried restarting the pcs and modem/router, also tried reinstalling but that didnt work either. anyway im homeless atm so idk when i'll be coming back on again. i dont got anywhere to go so yea... gl with things and i guess i'll cya if i ever get on again. take care guys

gl dude, i hope nothin bad happens o_o

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am